Event booking is on Google Spreedsheets: Booking Page
Event Notes: This event has a 19:00 start.
1. The event will comprise 10 laps of the 1 mile circuit (ie, the ‘oval’ course without the hairpin).
2. Electronic timing will be used subject to unforeseen circumstances, in which case the organisers will revert to manual timing.
3. TT-style bikes are allowed.
4. All riders will be required to sign-on before the start of the event.
5. All riders to wear a helmet to a CTT approved standard.
6. Private entries are welcome, at the discretion of Rugby RCC.
7 Entry fee £14 per rider, Juniors (U18) £10, payable in advance. Entry fee includes the £3 CTT levy.
Entry fees to be paid to the Event Secretary (details below), ideally by PayPal (click on PayPal icon on Club website) or by cheque (made payable to Rugby RCC).
8. Entries will close at 4 pm on the day of the event
9. No refreshments will be available – please bring your own.
10. Results should be available on the night, courtesy of the electronic timing by StuWeb. The organisers will endeavour to display the results on the club website the following day.
ALL VEHICLES TO BE PARKED AT THE TOP CAR PARK. ONLY OFFICIALS WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARK IN THE PITS AREA.
1. Numbers will be issued when signing-on. All riders must sign-on before entering circuit, and warming-up.
2. All riders to wear an approved helmet & clothing according to CTT regulations.
3. Please be aware on arriving that riders may already be warming up on the circuit (see note 6 below).
4. Do not walk or ride in the gravel traps – we could get charged if they have to be repaired.
5. Depending on the size of the entry riders will start at either one minute or 30 second intervals.
6. Warming up 6 PM until 6.50 PM Track to be cleared at this time.
7. First rider off at 7.00 PM Riders to start from pit lane.
8. Riders to circulate in a clockwise direction (ie. right-hand circuit).
9. Keep to right hand side of road at all times, overtake on the left
10. Onus is on overtaking riders.
11. Riders passing the start should give ample room to riders entering from the pit lane.
12. Onus is on riders to keep count of their laps.
13. Finish line is marked on circuit, close to start.
14. After finishing riders should proceed to pits entrance at end of back straight (definitely no U-turns).
15. Organisers will disqualify any rider who does not conform to above rules.
This is a Cycling Time Trials Type ‘B’ (Club event) promoted for and on behalf of Cycling Time Trials under their Rules and Regulations.