How to pay fees to Rugby RCC:
If you have your own PayPal account you just enter the club’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient.
If you don’t have your own PayPal account just click on the PayPal button above. Once on the PayPal page it should display the club’s email address email@example.com and follow these instructions:
- On the left hand side where it asks for ‘Description’ enter something simple like TTs, or ‘membership’.
- Below this, type in the amount where it says ‘Item price’. Use the decimal point, eg. 10.00 for £10, but without the £ sign.
- On the right hand side, type in your personal details. Note: The PayPal system assumes you are purchasing something by mail order, to be despatched to your address. Hence the words “Buy Now” which we can’t change.
- Click ‘submit’. The club receives an email from PayPal confirming the transaction, as do you, in most cases within seconds.
NB. If you’re doing this on a mobile phone you may need to slide around to see the option of paying by debit or credit card.
Not sure what to pay? Go to Fees for current details.
A few other comments:
- Please don’t use PayPal when entering our open time trial through the CTT on-line system. CTT use a direct electronic payment system, so no need to pay twice!
- We’ve been granted a ‘not-for-profit’ status for our PayPal account, meaning that the club pays a fee of 1.4 % + 20p on all transactions, about a third of that charged for businesses.
- Best not to use the on-line payment system operated by British Cycling. There’s a £1 transaction fee every time you pay and it can be a few weeks before the money arrives in the club’s bank account.